Feel free to copy and paste the following into an email and send it to the club secretary, or print it out and complete it and post to the secretary. If you don’t have the facilities to do this and would like us to send you a paper form to complete, please contact the Club Secretary. If you prefer to fill in a docx of this page, please download the same information – CodyMembershipApplication
Give details of any sailing qualifications and/or experience:
If you own a dinghy/cruiser/windsurfer/canoe, please give details:
Type / Class:
Name of vessel:
Name of any other sailing clubs of which you are a member/mooring site:
Details of any medical treatment being received (if none write “NONE”)
If you suffer from epilepsy, giddy spells, asthma, diabetes, heart condition or anything else you believe may affect you during your time with us, please provide details:
Any illness or medical condition does not necessarily prevent participation in the course but the the Club must be aware before taking part in any practical training. If in doubt about your fitness to take part please consult your GP, who can advise.
Payment (Prices on the Fees page)
I wish to join the Cody Sailing Club and will provide funds (made payable to Cody Sailing Club, or by electronic bank transfer – we can send you our bank details) for the correct amount.
Membership of the Club will be deemed to constitute consent to the holding of relevant personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984.
I have read and understood the Cody Sailing Club Constitution and Rules and agree to abide by them.
Let us know what aspects of club membership you are particularly interested in – we can then match you with someone in the club with similar interests
- Evening sailing on Frensham Pond
- Great if you live locally to Frensham and want to develop your skills having just come off an RYA Level 2 course
- Daysails on the Solent and beyond
- Helming and crewing a club boat (Building experience)
- Skippering a club boat (RYA seamanship required)
- I’ve got my own boat and want to join in with the day sailing
- Family camping and sailing
- I want to come camping
- I want to sail a club boat on the camping events
- I want to bring my own boat (dinghy, kayak, SUP) to the camping events
Send these details to the Club Secretary.