It’s always good to see how you can develop within a sailing club. This map should help you find out where you can jump on, and how you can develop your skills with our club.
It turns out that having a dinghy of the drive does help with the draping of bunting for the VE Day commemoration.
- It’s coming home – Location change for RYA Dinghy Show 2021 – Farnborough Hampshire
- Lake Road to Sandbanks
- Bikes and boats
- 2020 Cody SC advertising poster
- Mind the laundry – adventures on the Exe.
- Bosham Camp – Twice to Dell Quay
- Six hours out, one hour back. Lymington to Alum Bay.
- Cobnor to the IOW and back, via Langstone Entrance
- Winter programme